Sync Outlook between PCs.
Sync2 - Sync Outlook between computers.
- Plug2Sync - Instantly sync Outlook by connecting USB drive.
- Sync2PST - Synchronize Outlook PST files.
Set synchronization once and sync Outlook between computers automatically. You can always start synchronization manually, in case you need an instant transfer of the changes. You will first need to install Sync2 on each computer where you want to perform Microsoft Outlook sync.
After you launch Sync2, just follow The Synchronization Setup Wizard to set the sync settings. After the synchronization is set up on the first PC, you will be provided with a synchronization ID. Use it on all computers you wish to set up synchronization. Microsoft Outlook synchronization begins automatically after you click “Finish” on The Synchronization Setup Wizard.
Benefits of Microsoft Outlook synchronization:
- Have Outlook accounts with the same data on your desktop and laptop;
- Access emails, contacts, calendars and other data on all devices you need;
- Have your work email accessible at home and vice versa.
Make Microsoft Outlook synchronization with:
- Other Outlook accounts;
- Google Calendar and Google Contacts;
- Android smartphones;
- Microsoft Exchange Server account;
- iPhone and iPad, iPad Mini;
- Blackberry Phones;
- Windows Phones.
Sync Outlook data:
- Email messages;
- Contacts folders, address books and people;
- Calendar folders, events and meetings;
- Tasks and To-Do lists;
Synchronize Outlook via:
- Portable USB devices;
- Corporate LAN;
- FTP file hosting provider or your own FTP server;
- WAN wireless networks;
- Free 4Team FTP sharing service.
Event based Outlook synchronization.
Sync2 uses an algorithm, which only downloads/uploads data that was changed. That means that it does not have to download a full PST file each time and it turns the synchronization into a few- seconds process.
Schedule Outlook sync.
Use Sync2 to schedule synchronization, and do not worry about it any more. Sync2 will start syncing Microsoft Outlook at the scheduled time. You can also start Outlook synchronization manually without opening Outlook any time you want.
Choose Microsoft Outlook folders you want to sync.
You can sync all Outlook data like emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes and other folders or choose only folders that you want to be synced. Keep your data up to date everywhere.
Keep the synchronization process invisible.
Sync2 works directly with MAPI, which allows it to start the synchronization process in the background even if Outlook is not running. Set up synchronization schedule and Sync2 will perform it without interrupting your work.